At Mr. Naturalz Salon, we are committed to you and your well-being.
We continue to evaluate and enhance our processes and policies to ensure we have the highest standards of care:
- Prepayment for services available if clients prefer contactless checkout
- Additional time included between appointments to prevent client contact with each other
- Guests accompanying those scheduled for services are discouraged unless for individuals with ambulatory special needs.
- Each client is required to wash hands upon arrival and before leaving
- Your stylist will thoroughly clean hands and wear sterile gloves during all treatments
- Your stylist will wear a clean cloth mask, and an apron for each client
- All product bottles used during service will be placed on the trolley for disinfection and disposable items will be used when possible
- All tools and surfaces will be wiped thoroughly with hospital grade disinfectant before and after each client according to the manufacturer’s directions
New touchless thermometer screening
Beginning June 1st, we will implement temperature screenings for all customers and team members prior to their appointment and shift. Screenings will be done via touchless thermometers. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will be sent home, including employees.
Face coverings now required
All Mr. Naturalz Salon customers and team members are now required to wear a face covering over their nose and mouth throughout the duration of their appointment. This includes any space that is salon premises.
Health acknowledgement at check-in
Before entering the salon you will be asked to certify that:
1. You will wear a face covering over your nose and mouth throughout your entire visit.
2. Neither you, nor anyone in your household, has exhibited COVID19 related symptoms in the last 14 days.
3. You will check your temperature before heading to the salon and that you do not have a fever.
4. You will sanitize your hands before the start of your appointment.
COMMITTED TO YOU
As stylists we are doing everything we can to continue providing a safe and comfortable experience for all of our clients. We are leading by example with strong hygiene practices including wearing our face masks while on duty. Our areas are being sterilized regularly and with our social distancing initiatives, Mr. Naturalz continues to be the safest salon today.
Mr. Naturalz salon stylists